Notary Public's Duties and Functions
A Notary Public may prepare, attest, authenticate and certify (for use anywhere in the world), deeds and other documents, under the signature and official seal of the Notary.
NOTARIZATION & DECLARATIONS IN HONG KONG
We can help our clients to have their legal documents notarized and authenticated. Our scope of service:
- Notarization of or witness to Power of Attorney, trust deed, assignment of property, letter of guarantee, contracts and agreements.
- Notarization of Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Marital Status Declaration, academic and professional qualification certificates, Affidavit of Financial Support, Guardianship Declaration, Immigrant Visa, Passport, and other documents that are required for immigration, studying, visiting family members and tourism in foreign countries.
- Certified True Copy of document, notarization of the consistency between the photocopy duplicate and the original, and between the translation and the original version.
- Notarization of or witness to documents for adoption of children, inheritance of estate, disclaiming inheritance right.
- Notarization of or witness to documents for insurance claim, and Proof of Loss Declaration, receiving pension, old age security payments.
- Notarization and authentication of Canadian government official signatures and seals on documents.
- Other notarization matters undertaken upon request and in accordance with international practices.
Hong Kong Notary, Notarial Certificate & Apostille Service
Legalisation by Consulate
Simple notary starts with HKD900
Enquiries Tel/Whatsapp : 6888-9999 (Miss Law)
Address: Wanchai, Lai Chi Kok and Tuen Mun